Champion Massage Therapy
Massage therapy has many benefits for the mind and body including:
- Relieves back pain and improves range of motion.
- Great for expectant mothers by relieving tension and shortening labor.
- Helps build a stronger immune system by stimulating lymph flow.
- Helps build weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Increases joint flexibility
- Great for athletes before and after workouts.
- Improves the condition of the skin.
- Alleviates anxiety and depression.
- Beneficial for conditions like high blood pressure and arthritis.
- Relieves migraines.
One Hour Message: What to Expect
If you’re like many people, you might have some reservations about massage therapy. At Champion Chiropractic, we do all we can to ensure your comfort and to ease any concerns you might have. Our Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists and Chiropractic Physician are available for Margate, Coconut Creek, Tamarac, Parkland, Coral Springs, FL.
What happens during a one-hour massage?
The massage therapy will take place in a warm, comfortable room. You will be clothed to the extent that you are comfortable, with drapes provided. As you lie on a table that is designed for comfort and relaxation, the massage therapist will work on an area at a time, keeping other areas covered. A one-hour massage is a full-body massage including your neck, shoulders, back, legs, and feet.
There are different massage therapy techniques that can be used, depending on your needs including:
- Trigger point therapy – targets selected areas of tension and alleviates tension through tight circles of pressure and release.
- Swedish massage – light to medium pressure designed to relieve stress and tension.
- Deep tissue massage – focuses on a deep level tissue to relieve knots and chronic muscle tension.
- Sports massage – great for athletes. Focuses on trouble areas.
- Cranial sacral therapy – focuses on relieving headaches, back pain, and TMJD.
- Prenatal massage – differs depending on the mother’s needs for relaxation.
- Geriatric massage – improves the overall health of elderly patients.
What can one hour of your time do for you?
Your massage therapist will talk with you about your needs and concerns and develop a customized massage that fits your exact needs. After your message, you can expect:
- Feelings of relaxation and lowered tension
- Increased energy
- Heightened awareness and productivity
- Relief from anxiety and depression
- Improved sleep